Affordable ceiling fan installation Dandenong
Lakeside Heating & Cooling
Lakeside Heating and Cooling is a provider of quality heating and cooling systems locally. In addition to split systems, ceiling fans are one of the best additions to any home or business. A ceiling fan will circulate cool or warm air, comfortably maintaining the room temperature in summer and winter. Needing an upgraded or new ceiling fan installation Dandenong area?
100’s Of Dandenong fan installations
Our team have installed literally 100’s of ceiling fans. We ensure your ceiling fan is ideally located in the best position for maximum effect. When you’re dealing with Lakeside Heating and Cooling, a well established, reputable company, our workmanship is 100% guaranteed providing peace of mind.
Our licensed electricians will explain how to use the new fan, plus how to get the most out of it during summer and winter.
The newer designs of ceiling fans can be used as a feature piece for your living room or bedroom, or perhaps you are thinking to install a ceiling fan for the outdoor patio area.
Our local, licensed electricians can cater for all your ceiling fan installation needs including new ceiling fan wiring, adding a remote control or upgrading existing fans. Keep comfortable this summer and keep power bills down with an energy efficient ceiling fan.
6 Benefits of Ceiling Fans
1) In the summer, the cooling breeze from a reversible ceiling fan can make the room feel up to 8 degrees cooler than it actually is. Cooler air sinks and depending on which direction your ceiling fan is spinning, it can either drag this air up (cooling the room) or push the warmer air down in throughout the colder months. Using a fan to circulate the air reduces stuffiness.
2) A fan install can save you up to 40% on your electricity costs. Your AC unit won’t have to work as hard thanks to that 8 degree difference a good fan brings.
3) Ceiling fans are cheap to operate, costing around 4 cents an hour to run. A lot cheaper than other home cooling methods.
4) Space saving. A wired in ceiling fan is a great safety feature. Floor fans tip over and break, trip people over and fast spinning blades can be dangerous for young children. A wired in fan install is out of the way, reducing clutter in the home.
5) Ceiling fans with dimmable lighting features allow you to create comfortable soft ambience to your room to suit your needs from working to reading.
6) These days fans are available in a wide variety of sizes and styles to complement your home. From modern unique designs such tropical fans with blades resembling banana leaves, modern units designed from stylish brushed steel to traditional models designed from wood to bronze, there is a fan to suit every need.
Heating and Cooling
Fully Stocked Trucks
How long does it take to install a ceiling fan?
Fan installs don’t take very long, generally about 1 to 2 hours to install a ceiling fan for the first time.The specific requirements for each installation vary from job to job, but your installer should advise you how long it will take.
However, a word of caution – while a ceiling fan installation may appear to be a simple job, it is illegal for an unlicensed person to install or wire any electrical appliance in Australia.
DIY electrical work- wiring a fan switch, installing ceiling fan with light, DIY 3 wire ceiling fan wiring, or trying to replace ceiling fan with light fittings could void your insurance and put your family at risk of electric shock. We’ll quote for our licensed local electrician to install a ceiling fan at competitive rates.
To deliver professional heating & cooling services for an outstanding client experience.
We want to work with you to create the highest levels of respect from our community and a rewarding environment for our employees to do their best.